The International Rice Research Institute turned over an AUV to the Philippine High School for the Arts (PHSA) on 1 December 2015. Representing the two organizations during the vehicle turnover were Bruce Tolentino, IRRI Deputy Director General and Vim Nadera, director of PHSA.
With PSHA’s various projects, programs, and activities, including performances and outreach to different parts of the country, this car donation will contribute to the school’s transportation needs.
The Philippine High School for the Arts is a government-run secondary school for artistically gifted and talented individuals. It was founded on 11 June 1977 and established by Presidential Decree (PD) 1287 on 20 January 1978. It is located at the National Arts Center (NAC), Los Baños, Laguna, and is presently under the Department of Education (DepEd).
Learn more about IRRI (www.irri.org) or follow us on the social media and networks (all links down the right column).